Click on palette below and see me paint a portrait in 2 minutes!

Friday, December 16, 2022

"Emergence"


"Emergence" 18"x24" Acrylic on Gallery-Wrapped Canvas

"Emergence" 18" x 24", Acrylic on Gallery-wrapped canvas, was created in August 2022 for the Vero Beach Museum of Art's Abstract show. It was an evolution of sorts. Not that there's a great connection with the image of this abstract and emerging from the pandemic we'd all been through, but the word has been on my mind. And although I am a representational artist, this was really fun and refreshing for me. Other than the face, the rest was lively and loose, almost like a dance. My very senior art friend from Connecticut asked me how I did it, and so I worked up instructions for her to try it, which can be found on www.burgarellaarttipsandtricks.blogspot.com.  


No comments: