Click on palette below and see me paint a portrait in 2 minutes!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

May 17th, just another pretty day ... with rain

Taking a quick minute to post a few pics from paradise.  Life seems to be getting a bit more pleasant and less medically-oriented six weeks after Bob's triple bypass.  Getting back to my art-life.  In that vein (no pun intended), here are a few pics I took today and yesterday, such  a wondrous place we live in.

Egret & Heron daughter Tracy and I found fishing along the Indian River in Malabar on Sunday


A handsome, stately Mr. Woodstork showing his stuff on Schumann Drive near our home yesterday


A very wary crab I happened upon today down by the Indian River Lagoon in Sebastian


Beautiful Magnolia found on a nearby tree when I was pumping gas at would you believe Walmart?


Snapped this sentry blue heron while crusing along the Indian River today
 Wish I could find the time to post a picture every day, because I happen upon sights like the above and capture it with my camer every single day, even if just out our back door on the canal.  It's fabulous down here if you love nature and creepy-crawly things which I do (except spiders).

Time to organize my pics for working on the mural tomorrow-- ( http://www.verobeachmural.blogspot.com/ ) , and then turn in.  So many blogs ... so little time.
g'nite!
Judy Burgarella

No comments: