Click on palette below and see me paint a portrait in 2 minutes!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Terrific Student Painters at Eau Gallie Arts Festival!

Hello to all those budding artists that painted on my canvas at the Eau Gallie (Florida) Arts Festival November 22nd and 23rd! E-mail me for any inquiries about the flower garden paintings. They are still up for bid but I removed them from this blog. Contact me at 772-581-8281 or via e-mail bjburgarella@bellsouth.net.
Also, the winner of my oil painting on a wooden palette," above (soon-to-be completed) Apple on Palette," is Carol Woodginski, who has been notified and is thrilled at her good fortune!
Thanks to all of you who visited my "tent gallery" in the Eau Gallie Arts Festival. I enjoyed teaching and talking with you, and I hope you continue to visit my website for news of upcoming shows, and my blog for news of new works. And thank you for supporting the arts.
Regards,
Judy

No comments: