Click on palette below and see me paint a portrait in 2 minutes!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

One last painting before Christmas!

Pumped out the below painting last night in two hours.  My brush was on fire!  I needed a nice reference photo that would still look good if it was drastically reduced, and this is it.  Hopefully this painting will make the Press Journal's Cultural Connection section, as part of my press release for my Dale Sorensen show in January.  I painted this on a 4"x4" canvas last year as a donation to the SRAC's Food Pantry fundraiser, and thought it would make a good large gallery-wrapped piece, which I think it did.  I used my new ot light to work on it at night, and it worked beautifully.   

"Sandhill Crane" oil by Judy Burgarella
So Merry Christmas to you all, and stay tuned for more new paintings to come!

Judy Burgarella
Blogger

No comments: